Registered Nurses - Nursing Resource Unit
- Two positions available!
- Part-time 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week) permanent
- Part-time 0.9FTE (36 hours per week) fixed term until 18 February 2020
Are you keen to make a difference with your experience?
If you are seeking a new challenge and enjoy variety in your work, then our Nursing Resource Unit wants to speak to you! Our Nursing Resource Unit at Dunedin Hospital has a pool of Registered Nurses who work across all wards of the hospital.
We are looking for two experienced Registered Nurses with exemplary general nursing skills who have the ability to adapt to any Ward situation to join our friendly, supportive team. Both the permanent and fixed term opportunities available are across all shifts (incl. night shifts).
We’re looking for nurses who are experienced and organised, friendly and calm, able to work independently and at the same time genuinely interested in the best outcome for both patient and team. An orientation (with supported education opportunities) will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Must have current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council and a current APC, with the right to work in New Zealand.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused.
- You must have at least 1 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
Now is a great time to relocate to Southern if you were considering a move. The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education, affordable housing and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it is surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art – there’s literally something for everyone. Check out https://southernhealthcareers.nz/ for what the region and we can offer you and your whanau.
If you are a team player with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude, please apply today and tell us in your cover letter what you will bring to our service, and if you would like to be considered for both of these exciting vacancies or just the permanent, or fixed term.
Closing Date: Sunday, 23 June 2019
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications and could withdraw the advertising at any time. For further information please contact Karen Cope, Recruitment Advisor – Medical Directorate. Phone: (03) 470 9605 or Email: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org