Clinical Risk Management Coordinator
Invercargill - Southland
- Full time permanent position
- Must be a health care professional
- Have a passion for improving patient safety
About the Southern DHB
The Southern DHB has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand Health Boards, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities across a huge geographical area. We take pride in all the services we provide and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. Our customers – patients, staff and communities - are at the forefront of everything we do.
About the Team
The Quality & Risk Team have staff based in Dunedin and Southland Hospitals and work across the Southern DHB. This team works closely with the wider Clinical Governance teams and individuals.
About the Role – what’s in it for me?
Southern DHB is a large organisation with strong connections to the work of Health Quality and Safety Commission, the opportunity provides experience to develop skills and knowledge with the Clinical Governance Sector.
You will join a highly motivated friendly team, highly committed to the best possible standard of Health Care systems for our communities, they also enjoy a bit of fun.
- You will from a clinical background ideally with 3 plus years working in the health sector
- Have a high level of computer competency
- Excellent interpersonal skill, as you will be working with people at all levels of the organisation
- Act with discretion, sensitivity and integrity at all times
- Commitment and personal accountability, with an exceptionally high level of confidentiality
The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education, affordable housing and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it’s surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art – there’s literally something for everyone. Check out https://southernhealthcareers.nz/ for what the region, and we, can offer you and your whanau.
Closing Date: Sunday, 25th August 2019 (however we will be interviewing as we receive applications so may close sooner)
For further information please contact Sam Cunningham, Recruitment Advisor, Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates Phone: (03) 213 5427 or Email: email@example.com