Expression of Interest – Regional Project Manager (Office 365)
- 0.5 FTE position for 12 months
- Lead a landmark project for the Healthcare System in the South Island
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
The Regional Project Manager is responsible for working across the five South Island DHBs to provide a level of service excellence whilst maintaining the development and successful delivery of the regional Microsoft Office 365 work plan, ensuring all participating regional DHBs are supported in reaching their goal.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and providing project leadership for a South Island DHB Office 365 (O365) working group comprised of representatives from Nelson & Marlborough, Southern, Canterbury & West Coast District Health Boards.
- Facilitating a preferred approach for South Canterbury DHB and their different license structure.
- Using effective stakeholder engagement to agree South Island wide O365 project priorities, products and timelines.
- Planning, managing and driving the co-ordinated delivery of O365 across the collaborating DHBs.
- Coordinating technical expertise in O365 deployment.
- Working with the regional architect group as appropriate to map immediate goals and longer term opportunities utilising O365 and the Cloud.
- Working with each DHB to ensure costs remain on track.
- Working closely with the vendor, Microsoft to manage/monitor their service delivery as contracted.
- Identifying project related opportunities across the DHBs to utilise existing or best practice processes and capabilities and apply these where relevant to other DHBs.
- Collating centralised reporting and project management elements for governance both across and within each of the DHBs.
- Facilitating the development of consistent policies and documentation across the DHBs.
- Ensuring change management and engagement approaches are available to each DHB and encouraging their implementation.
Your skills will include:
- Strong relevant technical skills – Microsoft experience essential
- Highly developed interpersonal, leadership, communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to leverage relationships and mobilise support
- A commitment to teamwork and the ability to initiate and facilitate open communication with teams
- Have the ability to embrace, anticipate and manage change
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Customer and solutions focus
- Planning, prioritisation and organisation skills
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact: Bruce Pendrey – Recruitment Specialist – Bruce.email@example.com