Calderdale Framework Coordinators
Otago and Southland
- Are you an organiser and facilitator?
- Put your hands up to be part of this exciting new initative?
- 0.4FTE for Otago and 0.2FTE for Southland
Internal Applicants Only
About the opportunity
If you support the direction of “one car up the drive” and facilitlating appropriate delegation and skill sharing,then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! The key focus of these roles is to be able to:
- Support the Caldedale facilitators and champions to complete their Calderdale projects
- Enact the SDHB Calderdale plan – organising and overseeing Awareness Raising sessions and Foundation day training
- In conjunction with Calderdale Facilitators organise appropriate Clinical Task Instruction (CTI) training opportunities for Allied Health Assistants (AHA’s)
- Facilitate collaborative reporting of the Calderdale Framework implementation
- Lead and support Calderdale facilitators in delivering and evaluating Calderdale framework activities
You will be a facilitator and organiser with the energy to influence new ways of working and a commitment to and enthusiasm for your profession. You will be a role model to those within your profession working in a supportive and honest manner. You must be registered as an Allied Health Professional with a minimum of 3 years clinical experience. Leadership experience would be an advantage.
We take pride in all the services we provide and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. Our customers-patients, staff and communities – are at the forefront of everything we do.
Please note this role is open to current Southern DHB employees only.
Closing Date: Friday, 4 October 2019