Administrator (Building & Property Services)
- Full time permanent position
- For an Administration superstar!
About the Team
We are a small but efficient team based over Dunedin & Southland sites. You will be working alongside and supporting managers and other members of the administration team within our Building and Property department.
About the Role – what’s in it for me?
We are looking for somebody to provide accurate and proactive administration support to the building and property services team. This will include giving the department operational budget financial administration, action and coordinate the invoice hierarchy and manage the invoice inbox. It is a fast paced environment and we need somebody that is able to work both on their own tasks in hand but also a good team player.
The successful candidate will be:
- From an administration background with at least 2 years’ experience ideally in finance, with a great eye for detail. Have a minimum of Level 3 NCEA, but accounting administration qualifications are desirable.
- Have a good knowledge in accounts processing and related systems with an understanding of purchase orders and invoices. Be a Microsoft suite wiz with a high level of excel proficiency, and have the ability to present raw data into a usable and valuable format.
- Would also be advantageous if you had minute taking skills, and knowledge of the oracle ordering and hierarchy system.
About the Southern DHB
The Southern DHB has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand health boards, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities across a huge geographical area. We take pride in all the services we provide and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. Our customers – patients, staff and communities - are at the forefront of everything we do.
The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education, affordable housing and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it's surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art – there’s literally something for everyone. Check out https://southernhealthcareers.nz/ for what the region and we can offer you and your whanau.
Closing Date: Sunday, 13th October 2019
For further information please contact Sam Cunningham, Recruitment Advisor, Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates Phone: (03) 213 5427 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org