Physiotherapist – Part Time Position
Dunstan Hospital, Clyde
Central Otago Health Services Limited is seeking to employ a New Zealand Registered Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team based at Dunstan Hospital. The successful candidate will be a team-player with excellent clinical and communication skills.
The service provides inpatient, outpatient and community physiotherapy services. We currently have 28 hours per week (0.70 FTE) that we are seeking to fill from 3rd February 2020.
The person we are seeking will have:
- Sound clinical experience in inpatient, community and outpatient settings.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people including working with the elderly, and people with chronic musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of motivation and passion for the physiotherapy profession.
- A client centred approach to practice.
- The ability to work autonomously with a practical and solution focus.
- A desire to work in a rural inter-disciplinary setting.
We take pride in supporting our staff to grow as clinicians and provide a supportive environment to promote excellence.
To request a job description and / or application form, email the HR Administrator.
To apply, please forward an application form, CV and cover letter including referees by Wednesday 4th December 2019 to:
Central Otago Health Services Ltd
P O Box 30