Registered Nurse – Medical Ward
- Permanent opportunity
- Part-time 0.8FTE (32 hours per week)
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Our Medical Ward in Southland Hospital is currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our fabulous team on a part-time, permanent basis.
About the Role – what’s in it for me?
This is a 38 bed ward that meets the needs of patients presenting with a full range of acute medical conditions. We pride ourselves on having a strong focus on customer service, and its success is reliant on effective communication and teamwork.
Our Service is compassionate, friendly and we are committed to high standards of practice. When you join us, we will support your on-going professional development and encourage you to progress with your career goals, so it is important to us that you are self-motivated and have a desire to succeed.
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse who is experienced and organised, friendly and calm, able to work independently and at the same time genuinely interested in the best outcome for both patient and team.
- Must have current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council and a current APC, with the right to work in New Zealand.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused.
- Previous acute experience is advantageous, and you must have at least 1 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then apply today!
Please note this role is available to current SDHB staff only
Closing Date: Wednesday, 4 December 2019
Please note we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications and if necessary withdraw the advertising at any time. If you are interested in this position, please do not delay! For further information, please contact Karen Cope, Recruitment Advisor – Medical Directorate. Phone: (03) 470 9605 or Email: Karen.email@example.com