Co-ordinator to the Chief Medical Officer and Team
• Newly created role – make it your own!
• Provide executive level support to the office of the Chief Medical Officer and Team
• Busy and varied administration role
Southern DHB are looking for an experienced and efficient administrative coordinator to take charge of this role and support the Chief Medical Officer and Team as we work to make a real difference to the health of our region.
Here at Southern DHB we’re working very hard to provide high quality health and disability services. We’re highly focused on bringing in the right people with the appropriate experience and skills, to turn our goals into reality.
The Southern DHB has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand health boards, providing services to over 315,000 people. We take pride in the services we provide and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our population. Our customers – patients, staff and communities - are at the heart of everything we do.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), this newly created Coordinator role offers a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in and make it your own. You will be providing proactive and efficient executive level secretarial, coordination and support services to the Chief Medical Officer and team.
Some key focus areas for this role include (but are not limited to):
• Providing timely, accurate and confidential support to the CMO’s office
• Diary management for the CMO and Deputy CMO to ensure time is used effectively and efficiently
• Preparation for a variety of meetings; agenda, minutes, presentation preparation etc
• Producing regular and ad-hoc data and reporting
• Working collaboratively with other executive support staff to ensure best practice and consistency
We are looking for an experienced and organised administrative professional to come into this brand new role and make it their own. Ideally you will bring the following:
• Proven experience in an executive level support role
• Excellent working knowledge of up to date administration processes and procedures
• Highly computer literate with excellent skills in the MS Office suite
• Great communication skills and the ability to easily build rapport with people from all walks of life
• Professional and confidential approach to your work
This is a great opportunity to enhance your administration career and take on a coordinator role that will make a real difference to the healthcare experiences of our Southern communities.
The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education, and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it is surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art – there’s literally something for everyone. Check out https://southernhealthcareers.nz/ for what the region and we can offer you and your whanau.
Closing Date: Sunday 24th May 2020
For further information please contact email@example.com, Recruitment Advisor, Corporate Directorate