Medical Social Worker 64 hours/fortnight (0.8 FTE)
- Working autonomously in the Community and on our Inpatient and Maternity Wards;
- Small, supportive and friendly team environment.
We are seeking a Social Worker to join our team with experience in Family Violence Prevention Co-ordination, together with a background in medical/health Social Work. A Bachelor of Social Work NZ Registration is required; it is preferred the applicant will have a minimum of 2 years experience. Balclutha is within commuting distance of Dunedin (1 hour), Gore (45 minutes), 2 hours from Central Otago and on the doorstep to the Catlins.
Clutha Health First offers:
- Commitment, support and encouragement with professional development;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Supportive and friendly working environment;
- Workloads which enable you to spend time with your patients & their families.
To apply for this position please visit : www.cluthahealth.co.nz/vacancies
For enquiries please contact: Lesley Watt, Allied Health Team Leader Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 027 201 8135 Applications close when a suitable candidate has been identified