Human Resources Shared Services/HR Support Hub Manager
Dunedin or Invercargill
- Brand new role with room to make it your own
- Lead a team of dedicated coordinators and consultants
- District-wide focus based in Dunedin or Invercargill
Join us at a transformational time as we continue to build on the HR service across SDHB - use your knowledge of HR and systems to make a positive difference to the experience of our people.
We are an experienced, friendly and dedicated team aiming to provide the best possible support to our people in the busy and rewarding world of healthcare. Now is a great time to join us as we embark on a new way of working across our HR function – be part of the change and help shape the future of HR here at Southern DHB.
About the opportunity
This newly created role of HR Support Hub Manager has plenty of scope and opportunity to really make it your own. The main purpose of the position is to ensure a high quality of transactional HR services throughout the organisation. You will be key to improving our people’s experience by optimising and enhancing people processes and capability to provide an efficient and effective AskHR service.
Some key areas of focus will be (but are not limited to):
- Partnering with managers across HR and the wider DHB to develop, implement and continuously improve operation standards and processes relating to employee experience and employee lifecycle events
- Take the lead in managing projects to improve HR systems, processes and procedures
- Act as subject matter expert in relation to Tier 0 and Tier 1 service delivery within an HR service delivery model
- Analyse data and metrics to drive decision making and to ensure the Hub operates to a high standard
- Establish Service Level Standards for the newly created Support Hub
This is a pivotal time for Human Resources within SDHB and an exciting time to be joining the team. We are looking for a positive and organised individual who thrives in a busy environment where no two days are the same. Our ideal candidate will also be:
- Passionate and purpose driven to make a difference that will have a positive impact on providing the healthcare needs of the Southern District communities
- Experienced in the world of Human Resources, ideally with at least 8 years’ under your belt
- Knowledgeable when it comes to employee relations, employment law and practices
- Well versed in general Human Resource principles and systems
- Detail focused with an eye for efficiency and open minded to change
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Pro-active in your approach and not afraid to get out there and make things happen!
Does this all sound like you? If you like the sound of this brand new role and are ready for a change in 2021 we would love to hear from you!
Now is a great time to relocate to Southern if you were considering a move! The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education, and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it is surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art – there’s literally something for everyone. Check out https://southernhealthcareers.nz/ for what the region and we can offer you and your whanau.
Closing Date: 15th January 2021
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate Directorate on (03) 470 9021
Pre-Employment Occupational Health Assessment
In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to an Occupational Health Assessment to confirm suitability and fitness to work in the role you are being considered for.