Health Workforce Development Regional Programme Facilitator
- Health workforce development role for the South Island
- Within the South Island (if based outside of Christchurch some travel will be required)
- Permanent role, 24 hours/week (0.6 FTE)
Our Purpose: Why we do it
The South Island Alliance brings together the region's five DHBs to work collaboratively to develop more innovative and efficient health services, best for people, best for the system (Ara tika mā tāngata, ara tika mā whakahaere), than could be achieved independently.
The Team: What we do
The South Island Workforce Development Hub works across the South Island health sector to lead and support workforce development and education to better meet the health needs of the South Island population.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
We are seeking a health workforce development programme facilitator who is has a background in the health sector and the experience to lead and support the implementation of the South Island health workforce plan. To be successful in this role you will be someone who can lead at a strategic and operational level as well as drive the workforce development initiatives across the five South Island District Health Boards. You will be excited by building and maintaining stakeholder relationships across the health sector. Working alongside a multidisciplinary and intersectoral team is required to ensure all health stakeholders are represented.
Please apply if you have:
- A tertiary qualification in a health-related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the New Zealand health sector.
- An understanding and commitment to the Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its relevance to the health workforce and health system.
- Experience working in the health sector in a senior role(s)
- Demonstrated project planning and management experience ideally in workforce development.
- Capabilities to lead strategically and with influence, enhancing organisational performance and are resilient and adaptive.
Our Culture: What matters to us
E hara tāku toa I te toa takitahi, he toa takitini
My strength is not as an individual but as a collective
Enquiries should be directed to:
Kate Rawlings Programme Director, Workforce Development Hub, South Island Alliance Programme Office
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0275 234 243
Tennile Toulson, Recruitment Specialist, Email: email@example.com or mobile 021 827 174
Applications are only accepted online, so please visit our website at www.careers.cdhb.govt.nz to complete an application and download a full, detailed position description.