Registered Nurse - ICU
- Permanent, full time 1.0 FTE (40 hrs per week)
- Join our growing ICU team
Internal Applicants Only
An exciting opportunity exists in the Dunedin Hospital ICU to join a growing team in a redeveloping unit, with a dynamic and multi-disciplinary model of patient care.
We are proud of our tertiary level ICU, which provides critical care services for trauma, paediatrics, cardio-thoracic surgery, neuro surgery, renal, and medical patients. The unit also runs a retrieval team made up of nurses and doctors who support the Otago Rescue Helicopter and fixed wing transfers.
The position offers flexible rosters of either or a mix of 12 hour shifts and 8 shift rotations. We are a family friendly unit, committed to a roster that is as flexible as possible.
To be successful in this role we are looking for:
- A minimum of two years post registration practice
- A keen interest in critical care nursing and further developing skills in this area
- New Zealand Registration
- A nurse that can demonstrate the SDHB values of Kind (Manaakitanga), Open (Pono), Positive (Whaiwhakaaro) and Community (Whanaungatanga)
Please note this role is open to current Southern DHB employees only.
Closing Date: Sunday, 21 May 2017
For further information please contact Kylie Edwards, Recruitment Advisor – Surgical Directorate Phone: (03) 470 9571 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org