Registered Mental Health Nurse – QUEENSTOWN
Central Lakes Adult Community Mental Health Team
- Permanent, fulltime (1.0FTE)
- The ski season is just around the corner….
Our Central Lakes Community Mental Health Team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our busy team, working from the Queenstown base in Frankton.
You must be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current annual practicing certificate, with a scope of Practice in Mental Health. You will be required to obtain Duly Authorised Officer status within the first 3-6 months of employment and participate on an after-hours on call roster. A current, full driver’s licence is essential.
Joining our multi-disciplinary team you’ll bring
- An ability to work with a wide range of people with moderate to severe mental health issues
- Excellent assessment, intervention/therapy and transition planning skills for adult consumers
- An ability to work under pressure as a team player committed to excellence in service delivery
We’re passionate about our work, and hold an unwavering belief in client recovery. We offer a pleasant working environment, good resources, training opportunities, and supportive management. The fantastic Southern lifestyle awaits you, with easy access to the many attractions and opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors all on your doorstep.
For further information please contact Nicole Ross, Recruitment Advisor, Phone: (03) 470 9605 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 13 August, 2017