Fulltime, Fixed term (12 months)
Here at the Southern DHB the highest possible levels of patient care and service lie at the heart of our mission. Integral to this is a commitment to creating a high performing organisation with a focus on quality.
Due to a temporary increase in workload for our Analysts, we have an opportunity for a motivated person with excellent communication skills and a natural ability to think analytically to join our team. A challenging role, you will be part of a team of analysts tasked with continually looking for system and process efficiencies in an environment that demands change. We are looking for an adaptable, passionate person who enjoys a dynamic environment and wants to make a difference, working and liaising with key members of our organisation to provide analytical and financial support.
We need an analyst who will adapt quickly, who can collect information from a variety of sources and turn it into coherent information to help drive business and management decisions throughout Southern DHB.
The person we are looking for will have:
- A positive attitude and will know how to explain complex ideas in simple terms.
- The ability to develop relationships with a broad range of people, from management to clinical staff.
- Strong analytical skills, with previous experience of turning these analytics into management information.
- A strong customer focus.
- The experience to think “outside the square” to continually seek efficiencies within the organisation
- The confidence to work with project teams / stakeholders to elicit, analyse, specify and validate the delivery of the business needs.
You’ll bring to this role exceptional time management skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects. Excellent computer skills, with advance excel skills, are a must. Experience in a health environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
Along with holding a relevant tertiary qualification; you should be a member of the NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants (or overseas equivalent), preferably CA qualified or progressing towards this, or be a member of the International Institute of Business Analysts with more than 5 years’ experience in a related role.
For further information please contact Nicole Ross, Recruitment Advisor 03 470 9605
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 15 October 2017