Southern Blood & Cancer Service
- Permanent, Part-Time 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week)
- 5days per week - 4 days working 6.5 hours and 1 day working 6 hours.
- Salary scale - $35,792 - $42,108 depending on experience.
Our Southern Blood & Cancer Service has a part-time position for an Administration Officer. This role is pivotal role in our Service to ensure the patients’ journey goes smoothly.
One of your main tasks will be general reception duties such as meeting and greeting patients and visitors. You will also prepare clinic and treatment appointments and be required keep the electronic systems up to date. As part of a small team additional duties to help others and cover for leave will be required.
We’re looking for a person who can show us they have these skills:
- Computer skills, Word, iPM (training provided)
- Attention to detail a priority.
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal initiative
- High quality communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate and deal professionally with people at all levels of the organisation
- Patient focused in achieving the best outcomes for patients
If you think you’ve got these skills and would enjoy working with a great team, please send me your CV and cover letter explaining why you’d like this role.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 16th January 2018.
For further information please contact Steven Adam, Recruitment Advisor – Medical Directorate, Email:Steven.Adam@southerndhb.govt.nz