Interested in supporting improving cancer care for the South Island? Come & join the Southern Cancer Network Team as an administrator/project coordinator to support the delivery of our work programme.
The Southern Cancer Network (SCN) is based within the South Island Alliance Programme Office and supports the South Island District Health Boards Alliance framework. SCN is a small team that works in partnership with clinicians and wider sector stakeholders across the south island, implementing a work programme to improve cancer care. For further information on the Southern Cancer Network please visit our website: www.sialliance.health.nz/our-priorities/southern-cancer-network/.
This role will support the Southern Cancer Network (SCN) with effective and efficient office administration, including direct support to the SCN manager and clinical director, and will see you provide project coordination for selected projects in support of the team’s project managers.
- Provide quality and confidential administrative/Secretarial support
- Scheduling of appointments, arranging travel and accommodation bookings, screening of calls and visitors, meeting minutes
- Arrangement and booking of functions and conferences
- Project coordination and documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of the New Zealand health sector, including cancer services
- Excellent inter-personal relationship and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Project coordination skills and experience, preferably on clinical projects or health service development projects
This is a permanent full time role based in Christchurch with some travel to be expected. If this sounds like you, take advantage of all that we have to offer your career by applying now.
To find out more about this role, or to obtain a position description, contact Taryn Macgregor, Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com