Administration Officer – Public Health, Frankton
Southern District Health Board
- Part-time 0.3FTE-0.5FTE (minimum 12 hours and working up to 20 hours per week)
We are looking for a reliable and committed person with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Your background will be in varied administration positions that demonstrate your ability to provide high quality administration services within a busy office setting.
To be considered you should:
- Be personable, confident and well organised – being able to focus on producing quality work within required timeframes
- Be competent with the Microsoft Suite to an intermediate level, and ideally have experience with a range of computer systems. Experience with Sharepoint would be valuable.
- Have a typing speed of at least 50 wpm
- Consider yourself an excellent communicator, be highly approachable and fit in well in a team that does a huge amount behind the scenes to keep our service ticking over.
- Have a full clean and current driver licence
If you think you’ve got these skills and would enjoy working with a great team, please send me your CV and cover letter explaining why you’d like this role.
The hours for this role will be a minimum of 24 hours per fortnight and working up to 40 hours when required, Monday to Friday inclusive. We can offer some flexibility with the days and hours worked.
The salary for this position is between $36,239 to $42,740 (pro-rata for part-time) per annum and will be based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 March 2018
For further information please contact Jan Strachan, Recruitment Advisor – Strategy, Primary and Community Directorate, Phone (03) 214 5770 or Email: email@example.com