Physiotherapists Fixed Term/Winter Pressure
We are looking for enthusiastic physiotherapists who enjoy working as part of a supportive team to cover fixed-term positions over the busy winter period and into the early new-year.
Full or part-time roles suited to experienced clinicians in:
- acute inpatient team
- community team
Full or part-time roles suited to experienced or junior clinicians in:
- outpatient musculoskeletal team
Skills and Requirements
- Registration with the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand and a current APC
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a variety of patient groups
- Ability to work flexibly and autonomously
- Manage and prioritise a busy caseload in an inpatient or outpatient/community setting
- Driven and proactive in developing and learning new skills
Please provide as part of your application a CV and cover letter.
This position will close when our vacancies have been filled.
Closing Date: Open
For further information please contact Jan Strachan, Recruitment Advisor – Strategy, Primary and Community Directorate, Phone (03) 214 5770 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org