Clinical Psychologist x 2 - Invercargill Community Mental Health Team
- Fulltime position
Interested in a lifestyle change?
Are the traffic jams and high cost of living in a big city getting too much?
Down here in Southland we know life is pretty wonderful, while you will have heard about the mountains, our epic scenery and the genuine friendliness of the Southern people, we do have a few more hidden gems you may want to know about......
- No traffic jams and easy commute when you are home in 5 minutes
- A thriving café and restaurant scene (Check Trip Advisor for examples)
- Cheap and large houses (down here we have the time and finance to enjoy good quality family time, and not while you are in your car commuting home!)
- Our world famous mountains, great walks, great lakes and water sports
- Weather…. it’s a little known fact but Invercargill has some of the best weather in the country, and the only winter woollies you will require will be the same thermals you’ll wear elsewhere in NZ…….
So now we’ve got you hooked on the lifestyle, here are our opportunities…..
These two adult mental health roles combine assessment and therapy for people experiencing moderate to severe psychological distress.
Ours is an innovative service, working with an integrated model of care across community and inpatient settings. We are invested in developing our model of delivery towards increasing accessing to psychological therapies. Our staff are motivated people wanting to provide optimal treatment via thorough assessment and continued MDT co-ordination of treatment.
You’ll be an integral and valued member of a multidisciplinary team that ensures we provide our clients with assertive follow-up by maintaining contact with individuals through a key worker/ case manager system.
If this sounds like you, and you like working in a supportive Multi-disciplinary team, with world famous scenic attractions and activities on your doorstep, then contact us today.
You must be a Registered Clinical Psychologist with The NZ Psychologist’s Board, hold a current practising certificate and NZ drivers licence to apply for these roles.
Closing Date: Open
For further information please contact Caroline Godfrey, Recruitment Advisor – Mental Health,
Phone (03) 214 5769 or Email email@example.com
We only accept online applications. Please apply via our website: www.southerndhb.govt.nz/careers/