Quality and Performance Improvement Educator
District wide role
- Permanent, 0.5 FTE (20 hours per week)
- A chance to build quality improvement capability within the DHB
Here at the Southern DHB the highest possible levels of patient care and service lie at the heart of our mission. Integral to this is a commitment to create a high performing organisation with a focus on quality.
We are seeking a talented Quality and Performance Improvement Educator to join our experienced and dedicated quality improvement team. This role will be integral in helping to build our quality improvement capability and culture of Quality Improvement within the organisation.
Your main responsibilities in this varied role include (but are not limited to):
- Design and provide a training programme for continuous quality improvement
- Provide expert advice, knowledge and skills in order to develop a programme that meets the needs of the organisation
- Proactively coach, train and mentor key stakeholders at every level of the organisation
- Facilitate training via various mediums, developed to best fit the organisations needs
To succeed, you’ll need to be an excellent communicator; developing and maintaining positive relationships at all levels of the organisation will come naturally to you.
You will also need to bring the following skills and experience with you:
- Bachelor level qualification in a relevant field, ideally in Adult teaching or learning
- Experience teaching, coaching and mentoring individuals and groups
- Experience developing materials to support training programmes
- Expertise in using quality improvement methodologies and tools
If you are passionate about training, and coaching, and driving quality outputs, this could be a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a positive, organised individual who will take pride in continuously improving the way we do things as we strive to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients throughout the Southern region.
Closing Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Directorates Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: email@example.com