Quality and Performance Improvement Facilitator
- 2 positions available - 1 fixed term through to November 2020 and 1 permanent
Here at the Southern DHB the highest possible levels of patient care and service lie at the heart of our mission. Integral to this is a commitment to create a high performing organisation with a focus on quality.
We are seeking talented Quality and Performance Improvement Facilitators to join our experienced and dedicated team as they continue to support and progress the Performance Excellence and Quality Improvement Strategy and Framework.
Your main responsibilities in this varied role include (but are not limited to):
- Provide expert advice and direction on areas for improvement at both directorate and organisational level
- Analyse a range of data to inform and monitor improvement activities
- Provide expert quality improvement coaching and mentoring to teams
- Be a point of contact for advice, expertise and support to a range of stakeholders throughout the DHB
To succeed, you’ll need to be an excellent communicator; developing and maintaining positive relationships at all levels of the organisation will come naturally to you.
You will also need to bring the following skills and experience with you:
- Bachelor level qualification in a relevant field
- Knowledge and experience of applying improvement skills in major healthcare systems and its associated patient flows
- Expertise in using quality improvement methodologies and tools
- Data analysis expertise with the ability to effectively interpret and manipulate data
If you are passionate about improving the way that things are done, and driving quality outputs, this could be a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a positive, organised individual who will take pride in continuously improving the way we do things as we strive to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients throughout the Southern region.
Closing Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Directorates Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: email@example.com