Organisational Development Consultant
Dunedin or Invercargill based
- Part time role, 16 hours / week
- Assist the OD Specialists as a trusted consultant passionate about OD
- Work in the ever changing Healthcare industry, where you make a difference to the community!
This new position in our HR team offers the successful applicant the chance to enter the organisation and really contribute to the success of moving towards becoming a high performing organisation and ensuring we achieve our organisational objectives.
The HR team enable the embedding of the Southern DHB people strategy through the provision of fit for purpose people processes and procedures. Under the Executive Director of People, Culture and Technology’s care and guidance, the General Manager HR is working on establishing an integrated, fully functioning Human Resources team.
A permanent, part time position exists for an HR / Organisational Development practitioner with a passion for supporting the implementation of change, reporting to the General Manager Human Resources. As OD Consultant you are responsible for assisting and supporting the OD Specialists and wider HR team with your knowledge and experience in organisational development or HR.
The role is responsible for assisting with and supporting the implementation of processes, programmes and practices that align with talent needs for the DHB, including:
- Talent Management
- Talent Assessment and Leadership effectiveness
- Career Development
- Organisational Culture and Change
- Reporting, Governance and Analytics
- Facilitate the development and implementation of initiatives such as Programme Incubator
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Either Learning, OD, Talent Management or HR operations
- Change management support
- Successful HR/OD delivery
- Experience coaching, mentoring and facilitating individuals or groups
You’ll have the ability to work remotely with minimal supervision; subscribe to and model our organisational values of Kind, Open, Positive and Community; and hold a relevant tertiary qualification (Social/Human Sciences, Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology). You must also be willing and able to travel between working locations on a frequent basis.
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
For further information please contact email@example.com
Please note your query may not be answered until 7th January 2019 onwards when we will return from the Christmas break.