Organisational Development Specialist
Dunedin or Invercargill based
- New role to shape and the chance to implement change
- Partner closely with the wider HR team and organisation as an expert in OD
- Work in the ever changing Healthcare industry, where you make a difference to the community!
This new position in our HR team offers the successful applicant the chance to enter the organisation and really contribute to the success of moving towards becoming a high performing organisation and ensuring we achieve our organisational objectives.
The HR team enable the embedding of the Southern DHB people strategy through the provision of fit for purpose people processes and procedures. Under the Executive Director of People, Culture and Technology’s care and guidance, the General Manager HR is working on establishing an integrated, fully functioning Human Resources team.
A permanent position exists for a well-rounded and experienced HR / Organisational Development practitioner with a passion for implementing change, reporting to the General Manager Human Resources. The position is based in Dunedin, with a district wide focus. As OD Specialist you are responsible for leading the organisation and wider HR team with your knowledge and experience across the full spectrum of organisational development, you will become sought after for your advice and expertise.
The role is responsible for implementing processes, programmes and practices that align with talent needs for the DHB, including:
- Talent Assessment and Management
- Leadership effectiveness
- Career Development and Succession planning
- Organisational Culture and Change
- Reporting, Governance and Analytics
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Talent management processes,
- Change management support and facilitation
- Track record of successful HR/OD delivery
- Experience coaching, mentoring and facilitating individuals or groups
You’ll have the ability to work remotely with minimal supervision; subscribe to and model our organisational values of Kind, Open, Positive and Community; and hold a relevant tertiary qualification (Social/Human Sciences, Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology). You must also be willing and able to travel between working locations on a frequent basis.
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
For further information please contact Michelle McClimont on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your query may not be answered until 7th January 2019 onwards when we will return from the Christmas break.