Administrator – Human Resources and Organisational development
- Busy new role within a supportive team environment
- Unique exposure to a wide range of HR functions
- Chance to use initiative and shape the role
Internal Applicants only
We're looking for someone with initiative, excellent attention to detail and an ability to plan and prioritise competing activities. You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, adapting your approach to the needs of the team and building strong working relationships with the HR service and beyond. You must have the highest standards of integrity and be able to work with confidential information.
This is a newly created permanent, part time position that will enable us to meet our commitment of continuing to provide high level HR and Organisational development support and advice within the health sector.
This is a varied role which will see you become an integral member of the team supporting with administration and coordination duties by being involved in a variety of tasks which may vary on a daily basis. Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Gathering data and providing timely and accurate reports, analytics and metric analysis
- Undertaking HR & OD projects, compiling and processing statistics and information
- Identification of system and process improvements
- Administration of programmes of work, including: Programme Incubator, Staff Excellence and Innovation awards
- Support with Southern DHB ‘Welcome’
To be successful in this busy role you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to organise and prioritise your time effectively
- Excellent people skills – able to build relationships to work confidently alongside the HR and OD teams
- Data integrity and attention to detail
Ideally we would prefer you to have previous administration experience and an interest in the field of Human Resources and, or Organisational development.
The successful applicant will have training in our systems and processes so when you start working independently you’ll be able to hit the ground running. You’ll be working alongside a supportive and friendly team all working together to make sure that we deliver the best possible service district-wide.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply online with a full CV and cover letter describing the skills you bring, the roles you’ve held that make you our ideal candidate and why YOU are the new Administrator we need.
Please note this vacancy is open to internal Southern DHB staff only
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor, Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org