Administrator – Recruitment
- Busy role within a supportive and engaging team environment
- Unique exposure to a wide range of roles across the organisation
- Chance to shape the candidate experience of future employees
We’re looking for a skilled, motivated and energetic team member to bring their passion for administration and recruitment to the team. This is a permanent position that will enable us to meet our commitment of continuing to provide high level recruitment support and advice within the health sector.
This is a varied role which will see you become a trusted member of the team supporting with administration and coordination duties by being involved in a variety of tasks which may vary on a daily basis. Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising directly with candidates by phone or in person
- Generating invoices
- Advertising on websites
- Generating employment contract documentation
- Coordinating the processing of all pre-employment police vetting checks
To be successful in this busy role you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to organise and prioritise your time effectively
- Excellent people skills – able to build relationships to work confidently alongside the Recruitment Advisors and Hiring Manager/Key stakeholders
- Commitment to customer service to ensure the candidate experience is a positive, memorable and consistent process
Ideally we would prefer you to have significant administration and customer service experience and an interest in the field of Recruitment.
The successful applicant will have training in our systems and processes so when you start working independently you’ll be able to hit the ground running. You’ll be working alongside a supportive and friendly team of Recruitment Advisors all working together to make sure that we deliver the best possible service district-wide.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply online with a full CV and cover letter describing the skills you bring, the roles you’ve held that make you our ideal candidate and why YOU are the new Recruitment Administrator we need.
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor, Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your query may not be answered until 7th January 2019 onwards when we will return from the Christmas break.