Finance Department, Wakari Hospital
- Fixed Term parental leave cover through to 14/12/2019
- Project work alongside general accounting duties
- Free, onsite parking
Due to a period of parental leave, we are looking for an experienced Accounting Technician to join our friendly team based at Wakari Hospital in Dunedin.
This is a busy and varied role which will see you get involved in a range of tasks including (but not limited to):
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for the Southern District Health Board (SDHB)
- Journal processing
- Month end entries and accruals
- General ledger queries and reconciliations
There will also be opportunities for additional projects, and to gain skills in different areas of finance as part of this busy role.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in general accounting work
- Preparation of journal entries and reconciliations
- Flexible can-do attitude and a pro-active approach to your work
- Love of working with numbers
- Focused approach with strong attention to detail
- Solid working knowledge of Excel - knowledge of Oracle Financials would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided
If you feel like you have the necessary skills to excel in this role and are available for the duration of the fixed term contract we would love to hear from you! In return for your exiting skills, you’ll have the opportunity to build on these and gain new knowledge whilst being part of a friendly and supportive team.
Closing Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates, Phone (03) 470 9462 or Email: email@example.com