Human Resources Consultant
- Build on your HR knowledge and experience in a large enterprise environment
- Provide support to a wide range of stakeholders
- Be part of an experienced and friendly team
Internal Applicants Only
Bring your passion for people to this varied role and help support improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the HR function.
It’s not every day that you get the opportunity to join an experienced HR team, delivering solutions in a complex large-scale environment. If you are a motivated HR Graduate, or if you have already gained some commercial experience and are looking for your next challenge we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to our HR Business Partner, the HR Consultant will be:
- Supporting stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Helping to ensure a high quality, efficient HR service is maintained at all times
- Advising stakeholders on a range of people related issues
- Continuously improving HR processes
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a professional or academic qualification which includes an HR related element
- Have a good working knowledge of employee relations, employment law and practices
- Be an excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Have the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Be an eager learner with a positive can do attitude
We are looking for a passionate and creative individual to join us as we continue to strive to deliver exceptional service to our stakeholders. If you feel like you fit the bill and are excited about the prospect of continuously improving out HR service, apply today!
Please note this vacancy is open to internal Southern DHB staff only
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
For further information please contact Michelle McClimont, Senior HR Manager, Phone (03) 470 9351 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your query may not be answered until 7th January 2019 onwards when we will return from the Christmas break.