Dunedin, Wakari Hospital
- Support the Accounts team in a range of admin tasks
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive, friendly team
- Fixed term position (2 years)
**Internal Applicants Only**
We have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our friendly Finance team based at Wakari.
As Administrator in our Accounts team you will be involved in:
- Providing efficient administrative support to the Accounts team
- Processing accounts receivable invoices, statement generation, collection of accounts and associated processing including cashier
- Manage and maintain the contracts database and contract documentation workflow
- Perform checks that reduce the risk of fraud within the SDHB
You will need to bring:
- A strong attention to detail
- Computer skills, particularly in using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- A positive approach
- Willingness to adapt to the needs of the service and take on tasks as appropriate
- Great communication and the ability to build effective working relationships throughout the team and beyond
The salary for this position is between $36,239 and $42,740 per annum and will be based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Closing Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Directorates Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to upload a Position Description for this role at this time, please contact the Recruitment Advisor above for further details. Position Description will be available online as soon as possible.