Registered Nurses – Dunstan Hospital
(Permanent & Casual)
Come work and play in the beautiful Central Otago region!
Dunstan Hospital is a rural trust hospital in Clyde, Central Otago. We provide services for a large geographical area that is 2.5 hours from our base hospital in Dunedin.
We are offering an opportunity for Registered Nurses to join a supportive environment in the nursing team at Dunstan Hospital in the acute inpatient area. Our ward comprises 24 beds, including a 3 bed High Dependency Unit. We provide acute medical care, trauma/emergency medical care (no walk in ED) rehabilitation and palliative care for people throughout the age spectrum.
The Casual position has no set hours or days of work so flexibility and availability is vital.
Permanent positions will have a standard FTE on variable rostered days/shifts.
We are looking for people who will:
- Have a current annual practising certificate.
- Be self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic both in service delivery and professional development.
- Be a genuine committed team member.
- Have had recent acute nursing experience.
- Be available for all rostered shifts including the on-call roster.
Eligibility to work in New Zealand is essential.
Applications close 5pm Friday 15th February 2019. Please apply with a covering letter and CV (including 2 referees) to:
PO Box 30,
Clyde, Central Otago, 9341