Service Administrator – Perioperative & ICU Services
- Permanent 1 FTE (40 hours per week)
- Utilise your exceptional administrative skills
- Assist management and medical teams within these key hospital services
We are looking for an experienced and confident administrator to support the Service Manager, the Associate Director of Nursing, and the wider Perioperative & ICU team on a permanent, full-time basis. This is a role that will provide the opportunity to demonstrate your outstanding coordination skills, your ability to work autonomously and also use your initiative. This is a demanding role encompassing a large range of administration tasks and interfacing with a large multidisciplinary team. So if you are looking for your next career challenge, look no further!
About the Role
Reporting to both the Service Manager and Associate Director of Nursing, this position is fundamental to the cohesive and efficient running of the perioperative (operating theatres and recovery) and ICU services. This will be an interesting and challenging role for the successful candidate. Day to day responsibilities include, , managing diaries and service calendars, timesheets, booking meetings and travel, taking minutes, booking meeting rooms, organising agendas, raising purchase orders, keeping records and basic reporting, supporting managers, medical and nursing teams, plus general administration. No matter the task, it is imperative that deadlines are not only met, but strived to be beaten.
What’s on Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to apply and extend your administration skills within a great team
- A varied and interesting work environment
We’re looking for someone who’s experienced and organised, friendly and calm, able to work independently and at the same time genuinely interested in aiding the success of our teams.
- Experience in administration
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to be adaptable and solution focused
You will have a friendly disposition, well developed relationship management skills and you’ll be comfortable interacting with a variety of people at all levels of the organisation. You will have a “can-do” attitude.
The salary for this position is between $43,580 - $51,259 per annum and will be based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Closing Date: Sunday 17th February 2019
For further information please contact Jeanie Winter, Recruitment Advisor – Surgical Directorate Phone: (03) 470 9571 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org