Registered Nurse – Children’s Ward
- Casual position on an as and when needed basis
- Make a difference to the experience of some of our youngest patient’s and their families/whanau
Children’s Ward has a casual vacancy available for an experienced NZ Registered Nurse looking to join our energetic and hard-working team at Dunedin Public Hospital on an as and when needed basis.
To succeed in this role you will need to bring:
- Current Registration and APC
- Substantial experience in a paediatric setting with prior involvement in child and family health
- Excellent assessment skills
- A passion and focus for working with families/whanau with compassion and kindness
- Strong communication skills
The Southern DHB will reward these qualities with opportunities for personal and professional development, and you will be part of a wider nursing community who both support each other and work together to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
If you are an experienced Paediatric Nurse, and this sounds like a team you can see yourself in, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th February 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: email@example.com