Administration Officer – Quality Assurance
- Part-Time 0.7 FTE (28Hrs Per week)
- Fixed term position for one year
Our Quality Assurance Department has a great opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our friendly team based in Southland Hospital, Invercargill. This position is on a fixed term basis for one year.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to deal with a variety of people and problems all at the same time
- A quick learner but prepared to ask questions when unsure
- Excellent computer skills – the ability to touch type is essential
- Database experience
- Familiartity with the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Your background will ideally be in varied administration positions that demonstrate your ability to efficiently prioritise work load in a logical manner. Some of the key administrative tasks within this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Inputting data onto our systems
- Taking patient feedback calls and dealing with them empathetically
To be successful in the role you will need to have an eye for detail and have a mature approach to your work. As part of the role you will also liaise with Management Assistants. Experience in a similar role would be preferred but we will provide full systems training to the successful candidate.
The salary for this position is be in line with the DHBs/PSA South Island Administrative Multi-Employer Collective Agreement (S3) and will be between $36,239 and $42,740 per annum (pro rata) based on skills and experience.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd February 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: email@example.com