TrendCare Coordinator – Mental Health
- 12 Months Fixed Term opportunity from 1 April 2019
- Part-time 0.4 FTE (16 hours per week)
TrendCare is the leading patient acuity, workload management and workforce planning software/tool used widely across Australasia, and we have an exciting part-time opportunity available for a talented coordinator to join us on a 12 months fixed term basis.
The TrendCare Coordinator will take a lead role in providing coordination, facilitation, planning, communication and support for maintenance and enhancement of current systems using a ‘whole of systems approach’, the programme goal being to assist the DHB in attaining optimum patient outcomes by achieving staffing that closely matches the needs of patients for care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Based at Wakari Hospital and supported by the Southern DHB Care Capacity Demand Management (CCDM) and TrendCare team, this position will see you utilising a broad range of your significant skill set:
- Be part of a team responsible for system monitoring, utilisation of data and provision of advice to end users, managers and executive
- Provision of data/analytical reports and recommendations for the CCDM programme manager
- Ensure that end users and managers are trained to a required level of competency in their use of the TrendCare system and are supported on an ongoing basis.
This newly created position will suit an experienced senior registered nurse with a strong background in hospital based Mental Health practice or Nursing practice, the ability to work at a high level with regards to health informatics and be an advanced/expert user to facilitate collation of reports and analyses of outcomes. The ability to actively connect, communicate and engage a variety of stakeholders alongside experience in education would be advantageous. Just bring a ‘can do’ attitude, the ability to function autonomously, great time management and good humour!
You must have a current New Zealand APC and recent experience in clinical leadership.
Closing Date: Sunday, 17 March 2019
For further information please contact Karen Cope, Recruitment Advisor – Medical Directorate. Phone: (03) 470 9605 or Email: Karen.email@example.com