Nurse Educator – Paediatrics
**Internal Applicants Only**
Here is a great opportunity for you to share your knowledge with colleagues and develop education within the paediatric setting.
In this role you will work alongside nurses in Children’s Ward to advance their clinical skills, plan and implement workshops, facilitate mandatory training and support professional development for nurses and health care assistants.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- Considerable post-graduate experience in paediatric nursing
- Professional credibility in the paediatric setting
- Confidence and passion for supporting and developing fellow nurses
- First-rate knowledge of the professional standards and regulations for nurses
- Superior written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
It is essential that you are a Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate, hold an appropriate postgraduate qualification and a current PDRP portfolio (preferably minimum of Proficient).
Please note that this position is open to current SDHB employees only.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th March 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org