Enrolled Nurse – Paediatric Inpatients
- Permanent part-time role (48 hours per fortnight)
About the Southern DHB
The Southern DHB has the largest regional coverage of all the New Zealand health boards, providing services to 350,000 people in diverse communities across a huge geographical area. We take pride in all the services we provide and our aim is to improve, promote and protect the health of our region. Our customers – patients, staff and communities - are at the forefront of everything we do.
About the Department
Here in Dunedin Hospital’s Children’s Ward, we are lucky to have a modern, bright work space with excellent facilities to ensure the best possible care for our young patients and their families / whanau.
About the Role
As Enrolled Nurse on our Children’s Ward, you will be working as part of a friendly and supportive team on a multi-specialty ward. The ward caters for children aged 0-15 years and you will work under the delegation of the Registered Nurse on duty.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- Current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council and a current APC, with the right to work in New Zealand
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused
- Previous experience in a Paediatric setting would be very beneficial
The Southern district offers the benefits of excellent amenities, first class primary through to tertiary education, affordable housing and outstanding recreational opportunities. Whether it's surfing, kayaking or sailing; skiing, hunting or fishing; theatre, live-music or art – there’s literally something for everyone. Check out https://southernhealthcareers.nz/ for what the region - and we - can offer you and your whanau.
Closing Date: Sunday,16th June 2019
For further information please contact Sam Cunningham, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate & Women’s health Directorates. Phone: (03) 213 5427 or Email: email@example.com