Enrolled Nurse – Paediatric Inpatients
- Permanent part-time role (48 hours per fortnight)
About the Department
Here in Dunedin Hospital’s Children’s Ward, we are lucky to have a modern, bright work space with excellent facilities to ensure the best possible care for our young patients and their families/whanau.
About the Team
Due to a retirement within the team we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and team-focused Enrolled Nurse to join us on the Children’s Ward at Dunedin Public Hospital. We are a friendly and supportive team who look out for each other and work together in a collaborative way.
About the Role
As Enrolled Nurse on our Children’s Ward, you will be working as part of a friendly and supportive team on a multi-specialty ward. The ward caters for children aged 0-15 years and you will work under the delegation of the Registered Nurse on duty.
To succeed in this role you will need to have:
- Current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council and a current APC, with the right to work in New Zealand.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with other professionals.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to be adaptable, flexible and solution focused.
- Previous experience in a Paediatric setting would be very beneficial
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th March 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates Phone: (03) 470 9462 or Email: email@example.com