Dunstan Hospital is a rural trust hospital in Clyde, Central Otago. We provide services for a large geographical area that is 2.5 hours from our base hospital in Dunedin.
We are offering an opportunity for two 0.50 FTE (40 hrs per fortnight), and Casual Registered Nurses to join a supportive environment with the nursing team in the District Nursing team.
The roles will primarily be based at Dunstan Hospital, but rotation to our Wanaka base may occur.
To be successful, you must have:
- A genuine interest in working within the community providing nursing care to people in their home
- The ability to work independently whilst supporting the rest of the team
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- A current practising certificate
- A minimum of two years post registration experience
- Confident computer skills
- A clean driver’s license
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is essential
Previous experience working as a district nurse is preferred.
COHSL values its people and takes great pride in providing support to develop high quality clinicians.
To apply, please forward a cover letter and CV by closing date Thursday 18th April 2019. Or for more information, please contact:
PO Box 30, Clyde, Central Otago, 9341