Record Technician - Records and Information Management Services
Dunedin Hospital (mostly)
- Full-time Permanent position (1.0 FTE, 40 hours per week)
- Get away from the desk in this active administrative and technical role
- Provide a vital service to patients, families / whanau and health professionals
- Busy team environment
If you’re a recovering perfectionist with a will of iron, an eye for detail and passion for records and information management - look no further, this is the role for you!
It’s not a glamour job but you’ll relish the challenge of getting your teeth into all aspects of appraisal, sentencing, archiving, culling and disposal of Southern DHB clinical and corporate records.
Your role will include:
- This will involve working with the Records and Information Manager and the Records and Information Management Teams on team projects and objectives across the district so a full clean driver’s licence will be necessary as travel is a component of the position.
We’re looking for a super star with excellent coordination, strong interpersonal and time management skills who is physically fit and keen to muck in, undertaking tasks necessary to move paper records.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Have good intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications and Windows Explorer
- Have experience in a records and information environment, understand the principles of good records management and have awareness of current relevant legislation
- Be able to provide advice and assist with training other staff when required
- Good level of physical fitness
- Strong attention to detail at all times
- A positive, can-do / problem solving attitude
If you love being busy – apply now!
This role will be based primarily in Dunedin Hospital but travel to Invercargill and Queenstown will be a requirement.
The salary for this position is between $43,580 and $51,259 per annum and will be based on relevant experience and qualifications.
Closing Date: Sunday 28th April 2019
For further information please contact Samantha Cunningham, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Directorates Email: email@example.com