Administrator – Community Oral Health Service
- Permanent fulltime position – 40 Hours per week
If you are successful in securing this position - you will be joining a dedicated, supportive and friendly team of Health Professionals!
You will become a trusted member of the team, being involved in a variety of administrative tasks which may vary on a daily basis. This role demands a switched on, highly motivated and organised person with a strong ability to prioritise competing demands in an efficient manner while continually learning in a changing environment.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and energetic Administrator to support the Unit Manager and Oral Health Team based in the Southern region.
The ideal candidate will have a thirst for learning all things Oral Health, have a solid background in a variety of administration positions, minute taking, cars and mobile clinic organisation, ordering consumables, be a team player with very good communication skills who understands the need for attention to detail, be comfortable interacting with a variety of people and attending to issues that arise – usually at the same time! You will need excellent time management skills and prioritise meeting deadlines. You will be self-motivated with an ability to initiate and anticipate change along with flexibility in your thinking.
Ideally you will also bring the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a busy administrator role
- A strong team player, with ability and desire to work cohesively across the team
- Time management skills – the ones where you have a knack for multi-tasking (and saying, "can I help?")
- Ability to communicate clearly, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to follow instructions
- Competent and confident using the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- A strong eye for detail
- Respectful nature handling confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent communication with a natural flair for fostering positive relationships
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply online with a full CV and cover letter describing the skills you bring, the roles you’ve held that make you our ideal candidate and why YOU are the new Administrator we need.
Closing Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019
For further information please contact Jan Strachan, Recruitment Advisor – Strategy, Primary and Community Directorate, Phone (03) 214 5770 or Email: email@example.com