Administration Officer – Maternity Unit
- Permanent, 1 FTE (40 Hours per week)
An opportunity has arisen in our Maternity Ward for an Administration Officer to join us on a permanent basis from the end of January 2018.
We are looking for a reliable and committed person with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Your background will be in varied administration positions that demonstrate your ability to provide high quality administration services within a busy office setting.
To be considered you should:
- Be personable, confident and well organised – being able to focus on producing quality work within required timeframes
- Be competent with the Microsoft Suite to an intermediate level, and ideally have experience with a range of computer systems. Experience with Sharepoint would be valuable.
- Have a typing speed of at least 50 wpm
- Consider yourself an excellent communicator, be highly approachable and fit in well in a team that does a huge amount behind the scenes to keep our service ticking over.
If you think you’ve got these skills and would enjoy working with a great team, please send us your CV and cover letter explaining why you’d like this part time role and the skills you would bring.
The hours for this role will be 40 hours Monday to Friday, on a rotational shift pattern of 0700-1530 and 1200-2030.
Closing Date: Sunday, 18th February 2018
For further information please contact Steven Adam, Recruitment Advisor – Medical, Women’s, Children’s and Public Health Directorate Phone: (03) 470 9600 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org