Registered Nurse – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Fixed Term to 10/05/2020
- Part time 0.8 FTE (64 hours per fortnight)
It takes a special person to care for sick babies and their families/whanau during testing times.
If you like the idea of providing inspiration and improving the health and welfare of babies this may be the role for you. Due to a period of parental leave, Dunedin Hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit has a vacancy available for an experienced NZ Registered Nurse to join their caring, professional team on a fixed term basis.
We require someone with:
- Previous experience in a neonatal setting
- Prior involvement with child and family health or recent relevant experience in an acute setting
Experience in one or more of the above areas is essential for this role
You will also need:
- Excellent assessment skills
- A passion and focus for working with families/whanau
- To be an exceptional team player
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be flexible and work a roster on a rotating basis
This is a special role with the ability to truly make a difference to the lives of our littlest patients and their families. If you have the experience we need and are looking to work in a dedicated, cohesive team with fantastic job satisfaction then this could be the role for you!
Closing Date: Thursday 11th April 2019
For further information please contact Sarah Burgess, Recruitment Advisor – Corporate and Women’s & Children’s Health Directorates, Phone (03) 470 9462 or Email: email@example.com