What is the role of Planning & Funding (Mental Health and Addiction)?
We lead the planning and funding of mental health and addiction services throughout Southern DHB.
- Managing the strategic planning and funding of mental health and addiction services for Southern DHB. These services include both NGO services and those run by the DHB provider arm.
- Relationship and contract management of mental health and addiction services in a collaborative and co-ordinated way
- Managing a funding budget for services, within National, South Island and local purchasing and pricing frameworks
- Monitoring provider compliance to quality and performance standards and contract obligations
- Contributing to the development of DHB accountability documents (annual plans, health profiles, needs assessments, reporting frameworks etc)
- Contributing to the development of National, South Island or local policy and frameworks