We provide a confidential service for people of all ages, cultures, gender and sexual orientation. The service is free of charge to New Zealand residents. Non-Residents can also access the service free of charge for STI testing and treatment.
- Safer sex information
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV & syphilis
- Advice on sexual dysfunction
- Emergency Contraception and condoms
- Long acting reversible contraception
- Unwanted pregnancy advice/referral
- Genital skin problems
- Advice/prevention/management of sexual harm/assault
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV
If you are concerned about your sexual health come and see us.
You can make your own appointment directly. You don’t need a GP referral.
201 Great King Street
Phone: 0800 742 546 extension 1
Kew Road, Invercargill
Take Gate 1 off Elles Road
Blue cottage diagonally opposite Hospice
Phone: 0800 742 546 extension 2
Appointments available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Drop in clinics:
Monday 4.30pm – 5.45pm
Wednesday 3.30pm – 5.45pm
Friday 9am – 2pm
Gore Hospital, Birch Lane, Gore
Gore Clinics are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month between
11.00am - 2.00pm.
Contact Southland Hospital service (800 742 546 extension 2) with queries.
Information around STIs and Clinics:
Clinical Guidelines for Health Professionals: