Note: SDHB is not the owner of these documents and is not accountable for the accuracy of the translations. However, due diligence has been taken in selecting reputable websites which do hold the resources.
- Children's Health specific (from Toronto Sick Kids Hospital): http://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/en/healthaz/multilingual/ar/Pages
- Womens' Health specific (Canadian website, 1/2 way down the page): http://www.refugeehealth.ca/handouts
- General handouts (some US specific info, from NIH): https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/languages/arabic.html
- Early Childhood Development handouts: http://here.doh.wa.gov/search-by-language/materials-in-arabic/
- Doctoori.net (a good Arabic language health portal online): http://www.doctoori.net