The following Governance Manual was adopted by the Southern District Health Board as a resource for current and prospective Board members. It contains a broad overview of DHB governance legislative requirements, members' roles and responsibilities, good governance practice and other guidance for Board members to consider in fulfilling their governance obligations.
This e-manual is under review – an updated version will be posted here when approved.
Governance Manual Appendices
- Appendix 1 - Code Of Conduct
- Appendix 2 - Standing Orders
- Appendix 3 - Iwi Partnership Principles Of Relationship Agreement
- Appendix 4 - Sensitive Expenditure Policy
- Appendix 5 - Fraud Policy
- Appendix 6a CPHAC TOR 2016
- Appendix 6b DSAC TOR 2016
- Appendix 6c HAC TOR 2016
- Appendix 6d - Finance Audit And Risk Cmte ToR July 2016
- Appendix 6e - Appointments And Remuneration Advisory Committee ToR
- Appendix 7 EMT Structure Chart May 2014
- Appendix 8 - Board Members Remuneration