Maternity quality-related resources for clinicians and the community
National maternity quality-related resources
These resources describe New Zealand’s overall strategic direction for health services, standards guiding the provision of maternity care, maternity-related outcomes across the country, and the guidelines for primary maternity practitioners for making referrals into secondary care. You can also read the annual reports from the National Maternity Monitoring Group and the Perinatal and Maternal Morbidity Review Committee, including their recommendations for improvement of maternity services.
Southern Maternity publications
Southern DHB-produced maternity-related publications include our Maternity Annual Report, and analysis of our District’s performance in key maternity-related Clinical Indicators, compared with other DHBs.
- Information About Orangi Pepi - Baby's Care For Midwives
- SDHB Newborn Enrolment Flow Chart
- Instructions For Entry Of WCTO Onto IPM
- SDHB Newborm Admission Frontsheet
- Southern Maternity Annual Report 2016
- Queen Mary And Southland Maternity Outcomes Summary Graphic 2016
- Urgent Maternity Transport From Rural Primary Care
- Urgent Maternity Transfer ISBAR Tool
- Clinical Indicator Results 2015
- Annual Report 2015
- Clinical Indicator Results 2014