Southern Future - final values & resources
During our Southern Future work in recent months, more than 3,500 patients, whanau and colleagues developed a set of values and behaviours. We are now pleased to share the final version with you, please click here to access the values and behaviours document.
These values and behaviours apply to us all, at all levels and in all roles, in how we behave every day with colleagues, patients, whānau and other organisations. They are a vision for the great patient and staff experience we all aspire to, a start point for conversations about how we work together, so we can appreciate what matters most to people, and support colleagues when they may be struggling to be consistently at their best. It's up to us!
If you know of great examples of people living the values at Southern DHB, please let the communications team know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are resources for provider organisations to utilise:
- Values Presentation - June 2016
- 7 Priorities For Patients
- 7 Priorities For Staff
- Tim Keogh's Leading With Values Presentation - May 2016
- Southern Future Summary Analysis - Staff - May 2016
- Southern Future Summary Analysis - Patients - May 2016
- Southern DHB Values - Portrait
- Southern DHB Values - Landscape
- ABC Of Appreciation - Side 1
- ABC Of Appreciation - Side 2
- STRONG - Strengths Based Coaching Tool - Side 1
- STRONG - Strengths Based Coaching Tool - Side 2
- BUILD More Constructive Behaviors
- Coaching For Better Outcomes
- Up Thinking, Down Thinking Tool