Vision hearing technicians provide a national screening Programme for vision and hearing in early childhood centres and schools throughout Otago.
- B4 School check (4 year +) hearing and vision testing
- Audiometry (Hearing test)
- Tympanometry (Glue ear checks)
- Distance vision
- Year seven (11 year olds )
- Distant Vision ( All children)
- Colour vision (Boys only)
Screening tests are not a full assessment of your child. If you have any concerns regarding your child’s ears and eyes, please consult a GP, optometrist or contact the Dunedin office.
B4 School Check Programme contact the Otago Public Health Nursing Service
School Check Programme contact the Otago Public Health Nursing Service
Telephone: 03 476 9842
Fax: 03 476 9858